The Clown Prince Of Crime has bedeviled Batman since the moment he first appeared in Gotham. Not only is The Joker one of the Dark Knight's greatest villains, he is widely considered one of the greatest villains of all time.
The Joker's origin and appearance have been revised countless times since his 1940 debut in Batman #1, but the One:12 Collective unquestionably captures his maniacal visage and malevolent madness.
Featuring intricate sculptural work and incredible costume detailing, the final product creates an iconic vision with a "real world" look.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FEATURES:
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric outfit
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- Detailed sculpted costume accents, gloves, socks, and shoes
- Super articulated body with over 28 points of articulation
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Standard portrait
- Alternate portrait
- Fists (L&R)
- Posing hand (L)
- Holding hand (R)
- Card holding hand (R)
- Chattering teeth
- Display base with posing post
The Joker is packaged in a deluxe fifth-panel window box with protective slipcover featuring character-specific art. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
- Review product information to make sure it is the item that you wish to pre-order.
- Contact us when you have questions on product information, release date, shipping and handling, or payment instructions.
- When ready, please purchase the items and pay in full to complete the checkout process.
- Once we have received your payment, we will send a confirmation email to you with the most updated release date information.
- Should you have any other questions after you purchased the Pre-Order items, please always contact us first and we will reply as soon as we can. This is the most effective way to address concern and resolve issues.
- Once the item is available, we will ship it out to the address you provided immediately with email notification.