What do you get when a secret government agency forms a super team comprised completely of bad guys?
“Worst. Heroes. Ever!”
Straight from the DC Comic's blockbuster movie Suicide Squad comes Harley Quinn, the deranged and extremely dangerous poster girl formally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel; now villainess girlfriend to the psychotic Joker.
Debuting our premiere female body, the One:12 Collective captures every aspect of Margot Robbi's celebrated portrayal of the dangerously unpredictable Harley Quinn, crafted with detailing and outfitting never seen before at this scale.
THE HARLEY QUINN ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FIGURE FEATURES:
- Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi's likeness including:
- Standard portrait
- Laughing portrait
- Bubble gum popping portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- Choker collar
- Four (4) spiked bracelets
- Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
- "Daddy's Little Monster" t-shirt
- Red and blue hot pants
- Harness/underarm holster
- Fully loaded studded belt
- Haute couture boots
- One (1) baseball bat
- One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box designed with collectors in mind; there are no twist ties, for easy in-and-out of package display.