THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL BE RELEASED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 2018 TO JANUARY 2019.
“Well blow me down!” Mezco welcomes the ocean’s most renowned spinach-loving sailor, Popeye, into the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Popeye figure includes two masterfully crafted head portraits: a stern stare and a salty glare. Authentically presented in his classic sailor clothing and a removable pea coat, Popeye comes complete with a wide range of accessories including: a functional drawstring duffle bag, a collapsible spy glass, a compass with hinged lid, two spinach cans, three different hats, and two styles of corncob pipes.
He’s one tough Gazookus, which hates all Palookas! Created by E.C. Segar and first introduced in 1929, Popeye the Sailorman has become one of the most beloved and recognizable cartoon characters of all time. Known for his constant muttering, squinting, and superhuman strength after gulping down a can of spinach, Popeye will do whatever it takes to rescue his beloved Olive Oyl from the wicked hands of Bluto.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE POPEYE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 14cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) holding hand for spinach and compass (L)
- One (1) holding hand for spy glass (R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored black dress shirt
- Blue slacks
- Brown work boots
- Tailored pea coat (removable)
- Three (3) hats
- Captain’s hat
- Sailor’s hat
- Longshoreman’s hat
- Three (3) corncob pipes (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Three (3) corncob pipes with smoke (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Two (2) spinach cans
- Open can
- Closed can
- Compass (Lid opens & closes)
- Spy glass (collapsible)
- Duffle bag
Each One:12 Collective Popeye figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
- Review product information to make sure it is the item that you wish to pre-order.
- Contact us when you have questions on product information, release date, shipping and handling, or payment instructions.
- When ready, please purchase the items and pay in full to complete the checkout process.
- Once we have received your payment, we will send a confirmation email to you with the most updated release date information.
- Should you have any other questions after you purchased the Pre-Order items, please always contact us first and we will reply as soon as we can. This is the most effective way to address concern and resolve issues.
- Once the item is available, we will ship it out to the address you provided immediately with email notification.