Iron Man, the secret identity of Tony Stark, blasts his way into the One:12 Collective. Billionaire inventor and arms manufacturer, Tony Stark, suffers a severe chest injury while being held captive by enemy forces. Stark is forced by to build a weapon of mass destruction, but instead creates a powered suit of armor that keeps his damaged heart beating and helps him escape captivity. Later, Stark augments his suit with weapons and other high-tech devices at his company, Stark Industries; and creates the suit to protect the world as Iron Man.
The One:12 Collective Iron Man features a newly sculpted One:12 body specifically created for this figure and is designed with real metal components. His articulated visor can be worn in the standard closed position or opened to reveal the face of billionaire Tony Stark. The figure comes complete with an array of blast effects, as well as gauntlet rockets and hip rockets that can be interchanged with his hip discs. His signature arc reactor, the source of Iron Man’s power, has a light up feature (battery included).
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- A newly sculpted One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) head portrait with moveable faceplate to reveal Tony Stark’s face
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 18cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of blasting/ flying hands (L&R)
- Helmet with magnetic visor that can be worn open or closed
- Sculpted body armor
- Light-up chest arc reactor (battery included)
- Metal components including:
- Upper Torso
- Toe cap
- Upper footplate
- One (1) chest beam
- Two (2) hand booster effects
- Two (2) foot booster effects
- Two (2) repulsor beams
- Two (2) gauntlet rockets
- Two (2) hip rocket launchers
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Iron Man figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
- Review product information to make sure it is the item that you wish to pre-order.
- Contact us when you have questions on product information, release date, shipping and handling, or payment instructions.
- When ready, please purchase the items and pay in full to complete the checkout process.
- Once we have received your payment, we will send a confirmation email to you with the most updated release date information.
- Should you have any other questions after you purchased the Pre-Order items, please always contact us first and we will reply as soon as we can. This is the most effective way to address concern and resolve issues.
- Once the item is available, we will ship it out to the address you provided immediately with email notification.