Universal Monsters: Frankenstein B&W
Perhaps the most iconic movie monster of all time, Frankenstein first terrified audiences in 1931. Portrayed by legendary actor Boris Karloff as a terrifying yet misunderstood and tormented creature, Universal's Frankenstein monster has gripped moviegoer's imaginations ever since.
Cobbled together from corpses stolen from graves and the scaffold — reanimated by lightning — Frankenstein terrorized a small village while seeking vengeance on his creator.
Meticulously developed to capture the terrifying look of the iconic creature and outfitted on a One:12 Collective body, the figure's detailing is incredible; the final product captures the look and spirit of the character as he appeared in the legendary film.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FRANKENSTEIN FEATURES:
- Accurate real fabric clothing
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- Super articulated body
- Character specific sutured forearms
- Film-accurate asphalt spreader boots
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Standard portrait
- Angry portrait
- Posing hands with attached forearms (L&R)
- Grasping hands with attached forearms (L&R)
- Functioning shackles with real metal chain
- Display base with posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with protective slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.