High Zinc Full Synthetic Racing Oil.
Purpose Built Performance:
CHAMPION RACING full synthetic motor oil is proven to provide more horsepower and torque than the leading brand of racing oil. These benefits are directly linked to Champion’s premium ZDDP anti-wear protection package, which contains a unique balance of chemistry including high levels of zinc and phosphorus. Champion Synthetic Racing Oil is specially suited for those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure (stiff) valve springs.
In addition, all CHAMPION RACING motor oils contain our exclusive TVS® (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperatures, better piston ring seal for maximum compression, and increases the foot-pounds of torque in most engines.
• Full synthetic formula provides lower coefficient of friction than conventional or synthetic blend motor oils
• Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures with less drag
• Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams
• Protects bearings in turbo and super-charged racing engines
• Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
• Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
• Full synthetic formula significantly reduces operating temperature
• Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Use for lubrication of high-performance competition supercharged, turbocharged, injected, and naturally aspirated four-cycle engines using high octane gasoline or other exotic fuels (including methanol or nitromethane).