Full Synthetic Racing Gear Oil
Purpose Built Performance:
Champion Racing 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lubricant is built to withstand the extreme conditions of both on and offroad racing gearboxes, transaxles, and rear differentials. It contains Champion’s Shock Load Inhibitor (SLI) chemistry proven to absorb abrupt load transitions helping reduce heat, wear, and friction for prolonged equipment life.
This is an extreme pressure lubricant recommended for use in conventional or limited slip differentials, and transfer cases in racing and severe duty applications Whether you race open road course, closed track, off-road, or drag racing; this high lubricity low drag gear lube has you covered.
• Formulated to provide premium extreme pressure protection for competition racing
• Provide better lubricant oxidation stability
• Superior corrosion protection for less synchronizer wear
• Reduce differential and gearbox temperatures
• Improve shifting in manual transmissions
• Reduce foaming at high speed
• Highest film strength
• Compatible with petroleum and other synthetics