High Zinc Synthetic Blend Racing Oil.
Purpose Built Performance:
Champion® Racing Motor Oils are purpose built products designed for severe racing applications. These products contain Champion’s proprietary TVS® (Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer), special lubricity modifiers, and a premium level of anti-wear additives which includes a high quantity of ZDDP. These additives are proven to meet the lubrication demands of competition engines, create a tough film strength, which controls wear and provides more horsepower and torque in Dynamometer testing.
Champion® Racing Oils are suitable for use in all competition engines especially those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure (stiff) valve springs. These products are offered in a popular range of multi-viscosity SAE grades and formulated to meet the demands of most of today’s high performance race engines.
• Provides exceptional low coefficient of friction
• Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
• Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and super-charged racing engines
• Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
• Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
• Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
• Reduces engine oil temperature
• Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Use for lubrication of high-performance competition supercharged, turbocharged, injected, and naturally aspirated four-cycle engines using high octane gasoline or other exotic fuels (including methanol or nitromethane).