Count Orlok rises again at the stroke of midnight on 1/12/22!
The One:12 Collective Nosferatu returns with hellhounds, plague ridden rodents, and an unquenchable bloodlust. He wears a frock coat, tights, and leather-like shoes underneath his removable cloak-cape with detachable “Coachman’s collar” and cap from the 1922 silent film. The Count also features three nightmare-inducing head portraits capturing his inhuman visage.
Nosferatu comes complete with a lantern that he can hold in his claw-like hands, 2 bloodthirsty wolves, 3 bats, 6 rats, a eerie mist FX, and much more.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE NOSFERATU FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
COSTUME (NON-REMOVABLE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED):
- Coachman’s hat (removable)
- Cloak cape with detachable Coachman’s collar (removable)
- Frock coat
- Shirt and tights
- Hanker-tie neck wrap
- Leather-like shoes
- One (1) lantern
- One (1) eerie mist FX
- Two (2) wolves
- Three (3) bats
- Six (6) rats
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Nosferatu: Symphony of Horror figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.