Champion® SynClean™ synthetic blend motor oil extends engine life by significantly reducing wear and viscosity breakdown through pioneering advancements in oil technology. SynClean’s shear stable additive system in combination with Champion’s mixture of premium water white base oils and synthetic fluid outperform all previous engine oils for protection and durability from wear and viscosity breakdown. Engine sequence VI-D testing for fuel economy retention clearly demonstrates SynClean’s advantage over non-synthetic and other synthetic blend motor oils because SynClean uses Champion’s proprietary lubricity additive technology proven more durable than other lubricity agents that can degrade within a few thousand miles. Sludge in gasoline engines is usually a black emulsion of water, combustion by-products, and oil formed durring low-temperature engine operation. Sludge is typically soft, but can polymerize and become a hard substance. It plugs oil lines and screens, and accelerates engine wear and increases emissions. SynClean’s premium sludge control is achieved using highly effective antioxidant and dispersant additives. The antioxidant combats sludge formation by blocking chemical reactions between combustion by-products, water and oil at low temperature. Although the antioxidant significantly retards sludge formation it cannot stop it completely. No additive can. This is where SynClean’s dispersant technology takes over by keeping formed sludge constituents finely dissolved and suspended in the oil away from engine parts.
- Excellent wear protection and engine cleanliness at oil temperatures of 400°F, even at longer drain intervals
- Better fuel economy retention than both API SN Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5
- Helps late models reduce oil consumption and improves fuel economy
- Protects against varnish deposits and resists thermal viscosity breakdown
- Recommended oil for gasoline, turbocharged gasoline and E-85 flex-fuel engines Lower pour point pumps fluid faster to moving parts reducing wear during the coldest Winter season
- Compatible with conventional oils
Champion® SynClean™ synthetic blend motor oils are approved for use in General Motors, Ford and DaimlerChrysler flex-fuel vehicles using either gasoline or E-85. Additional service fill approvals also include Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, KIA, Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Saturn, Toyota and Volvo cars and light duty trucks. See OEM Manual for Viscosity Recommendation.