Purpose Built Performance:
CHAMPION CLASSIC & MUSCLE full synthetic motor oil is built specifically to meet the lubrication demands of high performance hot rod, street rod, classic and muscle car engines operating under extreme conditions. Especially those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure (stiff) valve springs To meet these demands, Champion CLASSIC & MUSCLE full synthetic motor oil is blended with our premium ZDDP anti- wear protection package, which contains a unique balance of chemistry including high levels of zinc and phosphorus.
In addition, all CHAMPION CLASSIC & MUSCLE motor oils contain our exclusive TVS®(Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer) technology. This proprietary technology delivers unmatched film strength at high temperature, better piston ring seal for maximum compression-, and increases the foot pounds of torque in most engines.
• Formulated for the protection of all engines types including those with flat tappet cams, roller cams
• Protects bearings in turbo and super-charged engines
• Full synthetic formula provides lower coefficient of friction than conventional or synthetic blend motor oils
• Offers film strength and viscosity stability of thicker mono-grades at higher temperatures with less drag
• Provides supreme upper cylinder anti-wear protection
• Helps remove and prevent varnish and carbon deposits
• Cools critical engine parts • Maintains oil pressure and compression at high temperatures
• Pumps easily to tight clearance areas at low temperatures
• Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
• Provides superior protection against rust and corrosion
• Best choice for engine storage